VDL_Piper

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia

Christos D. Tsatsaronis

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Together with Saturday's morning coffee, some Käpt'n Barsdorf's Bester in a GL (George Leousis) pipe.
We designed this together with George. He is an expert in telling him your idea/wish, what you have imagined and he turns it to reality, actually a better, an improved version. In the end, he liked the result himself and he based on it next year's annual pipe of the local club here...
Good morning to all of you good people.

Käpt'n Barsdorf's Bester - GL pipe.jpg

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
A neighbor gave me two packs of tobacco, which was his father's legacy. It had been stored in a cabinet for about 30 years before it was found (if he remembered correctly). The humidity was good after opening the package, and it had been transferred to Mason jar. I haven't found mac baren tobacco with the same name on the SP. Maybe it's golden extra?
I am not a fan of aromatic, but considering that I have already smoked about 100g mixtrue 79(694g left), there is nothing to be afraid of smoking a little aromatic.WechatIMG219.jpeg

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
I'm really enjoying smoking my Lovats. I'm just saddened it has taken me so long to discover them. But better late than never.

A second bowl of Amphora Full Aroma

In an Orlik Prince Regent Lovat.
A similar sized bowl to the Pete Sport Billiard No.7

Reading "Chinese Gastronomy" published in 1969
Co-authored by Hsiang Ju Lin and TsuiFeng Lin, daughter and wife of famed author Lin YuTang
A wonder treatise on the philosophy and history of Chinese Gastronomy
View attachment 184801View attachment 184802
Lin Yutang claims that his prose is made up of nicotine. He knows which page of his book has the most nicotine. When someone asked if his wife loved him, he replied: Of course, I can lie in our bed and smoke a pipe
WechatIMG220.jpeg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
John Aylesbury - Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a Bay Denmark Apple with bamboo and a cumberland stem.

I just started to kick back, got the Tube on and getting ready to watch No Limit on Netflix.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, be well! ❤️

82E37AFE-FADD-4E49-9774-8724B18F5BE6.jpeg

Well, off to go watch the show on Netflix! It’s 10pm in the Land of Lilo! :)

CF8BE369-15DB-41B7-801B-96EBCB4C6361.gif

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Fed Suzy and Molly, and went out in the cold to feed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Shy Stripesy doesn't show up when it rains. I've several things to do before bed time, so I may have another smoke. If not, this'll do nicely.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.