PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Work is over, and I own less “things,” and it’s time to play… again.
C&D Epiphany in my Hilson Giant! I love this pipe.

surf’s up… dude!
View attachment 117741

You are correct, i play fiddle , mandolin , diatonic Accordion and soon Irish Bouzouki :) i love Celtic music and old time fiddle, now i start to learn slowly some bluegrass!
Wonderful! I play a violin/fiddle, but not very well. Love Bluegrass, and Celtic

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a quarter of a bowl left of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Been busy mylaring tobacco.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Thanks!

It's Andrey Kharitonov's first attempt with the material. If that's what he can do with a first attempt, I can only imagine what he'll be doing later on.? No idea why he decided to make it purple, but it works!
He did an awesome job with it!
I know without a doubt that I will be getting a few more Morta pipes. I really enjoy the way they smoke.

Mr_houston

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2020
Texas
Escudo in this Ferndown Bark poker with silver band.

This is a brand new tin given to me at Christmas. I haven’t smoked Escudo in years. I have some old tins stashed away, but wanted to try the new production after reading the complaints about it.

I have to say, I am really enjoying it.
A71A6337-81C7-4A5D-9FA0-633E90183136.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.