Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
You are correct, i play fiddle , mandolin , diatonic Accordion and soon Irish Bouzouki :) i love Celtic music and old time fiddle, now i start to learn slowly some bluegrass!
I love bluegrass music and have been to many festivals. It helps to live in bluegrass country. Nothing sounds better than a well picked banjo. With that said, I am a death metal fanatic and there are some bands doing metal covers with bluegrass instruments. If you've never listened to it, just Google death metal banjo.

Winterreise

Lifer
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
I love bluegrass music and have been to many festivals. It helps to live in bluegrass country. Nothing sounds better than a well picked banjo. With that said, I am a death metal fanatic and there are some bands doing metal covers with bluegrass instruments. If you've never listened to it, just Google death metal banjo.
I love banjo , in fact my next instrument will be a Tenor Banjo it’s the same tuning as mandolin and fiddle , not a lot of banjo player here in session .

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem. This will finish my open stash, but luckily, I have more. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Next Time I Marry starring Lucille Ball.
Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.