PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2018 C&D Carolina Red Flake in a 2003 brown medium bend Nording 4 rough top dublin sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left, fluted paneling on the left, and a black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl.
Nording4_roughtop-dublin_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through my last smoke of the day, which is Wilke Peanut Butter and Chocolate in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem. Reading while this bowl lasts.
Sir_Jeffrey_Dublin.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Almost half way through my last smoke of the day, which is Wilke Peanut Butter and Chocolate in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow saddle stem. Reading while this bowl lasts.
View attachment 117862
Reminds me of Savinelli's Estella rustication. Very nice!?

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
One more time smoking Kong Frederik IX's Blanding, the English/Latakia mixture from the Danish Pipe Shop.
In one of the Rusticobs I have. Those were standard MM Corn Cob pipes, modified by an Aristocob's partner. The bowl finish was further processed, the rims were darkened as if the pipe was already smoked, the shanks were painted green, red, caramel e.t.c. Nice pipes. This one is a 5th Avenue, I think.
I am such a lazy dog lately, many days have been left from my annual leave from work and I am having them now... not that I complain!
Be well and safe all, good people.

Kong Frederik IX's Blanding in 5th Avenue Rusticob.JPG

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
View attachment 117862
I love how the pipe is colour coordinated with the Peanut Butter and Chocolate of the tobacco!

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good morning. We continue with the third pipe of the morning. Capstan Blue, in a Charles Cobbler and a mug irish coffee. I can't go back to smoking MB: Mellow Choice. I've had enough with just two pipes. It is too overpowering an aromatic for my taste. I may use it for blending with other tobaccos. I can't find the atabaco aroma, just a smoke filled with the smell of coffee gummies, caramel and vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.