PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairvise

Can't Leave
May 23, 2018
San Francisco
To me that blend or type of cut can burn hot which causes moisture. It’s the one VaPer in my collection that doesn’t smoke so well in my Meer, for me it smokes better in a small wide bowl then a deep narrow one. The first few times I smoked it I smoked to fast just to keep it lit and that caused a lot of moisture
Super helpful, thank you! I’ll try the last remnants of the run in a smaller bowl as you and @jiminks suggest.

S

ScienceSmoker

Trying out my third home blend, called Old City, now. It's bright Virginias, some red Virginias, some Smyrna, some cigar leaf, and a small amount of rose flavor. Except... I didn't have any blending cigar leaf. But, I did have one Illusione Epernay 2009 Le Elegance cigar... so I broke it up and added some. Smoking it from my Savinelli Extra Dry. This one is really good.

extradry.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.