PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have about a third of a bowl left of Prince Albert in an undated, unbranded straight smooth brown made in France Los Alton VBF Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Los_Alton_VBF_Canadian.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke Peanut Butter and Chocolate in a 2016 quarter bend Royal Meerschaum lattice apple meer with a black, gold and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem. Work's done for the day, and it's time to feed the ferals.
Royal_M_Lattice_Apple.jpg

Mar 1, 2014
Two bowls.

First, straight MacBaren HHODF Ready Rubbed in a Chacom Churchwarden (freshly re-drilled stem).
There's a hint of barbecue behind the intense earthiness, and it turns harsh fairly quickly. I know it's good as a blender but Old Dark Fired doesn't seem enjoyable to me on its own.
I'm sure it's great for those who love deeply earthy flavors.

Second, Full Virginia Flake mixed 50/50 with Sutliff Honey & Chocolate.
The Virginia Flake didn't seem to add anything to the profile, just cut back the aromatic flavor. I'm still trying to figure out what Bright Virginia Flake is good for.

8D33DD5A-50CE-4F5C-A9A0-BB5818694E84.jpeg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
GLP Telegraph Hill in a Savinelli billiard.

It’s my first bowl in almost 2 weeks. A couple of busy weekends with a minor cold between have kept me away from my pipes.

Those busy weekends were in Ann Arbor, MI, and Indianapolis, IN, and glorious they were for this Wolverine. GO BLUE!!!!!!

View attachment 113270
View attachment 113274
I lived in Anne Arbor in ‘91 when Desmond Howard was playing, it’s a beautiful place to live.
Go Wolverines

Status
Not open for further replies.