(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Continuing on with the 'Graveyard Shift' I am listing this one early as Jim Inks would say and firing up a bowl CCP whilst I brew my second batch of coffee for the day and enjoy a small shot of something bracing before breakfast! The pipe remains the same as my last posting although I will post a few pictures when the sun comes up!

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Just had a birthday brunch with all my Family, i couldn’t asked for more to be surrounded by everyone i love another year , I’m enjoying a bowl of Sutliff Edgeworth Match into my ropp Canadienne with a warm cup of coffee . I hope everyone have a good day ! View attachment 114332
just turned 29 years old , the last one in the 20’s !
Happy belated my man!?☕

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Good afternoon All
Enjoying a lunchtime bowl of Samuel Gawith’s Full Virginia Flake in a Morgan Bones Porch Buddy. Looking like a “circuit breaker” COVID lockdown is on its way ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer View attachment 114461
@Ettrick puffer I enjoyed the Full Virginia Flake in my clay pipes; I think Gawith flakes are very well suited to clay pipe smoking. Can you imagine how much Gawith tobacco must have been smoked in clay pipes over the years???

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
@Ettrick puffer I enjoyed the Full Virginia Flake in my clay pipes; I think Gawith flakes are very well suited to clay pipe smoking. Can you imagine how much Gawith tobacco must have been smoked in clay pipes over the years???
@halfdan aye it would run into tons of flake over the years. Would love to visit Kendal to see the set up?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

Status
Not open for further replies.