PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
While my cable was out, I smoked:

Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark brown medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a 2015 straight dark brown Peterson Irish Harp 150 bulldog with a silver band and a tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem.
Peterson_IrishHarp_Bulldog.jpg

Year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

I'm close to finishing this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2019 black rusticated Peterson 312 full bend billiard with a military mount and a nickel cap with a cumberland 4AB stem and a N.A.P. bit.
PetersonNAP.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Glorious winterlike morning (hence the gloves), 4 degree celcius, 1 or 2 bft winds, so did a nice walk with Capstan Blue in the Altinay Meerschaum. Rubbed 2 flakes, 3 bowls which I generally don't do back to back . I can see why people like this and why people think its a bit monochromatic. But it gave me a great smoke! And I herd some sheep.

View attachment 113214
View attachment 113215
The first time I visited the Netherlands was 13 years old. A beautiful country with lovely people always. Beautiful photo, enjoy that good tobacco, friend............

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
The first time I visited the Netherlands was 13 years old. A beautiful country with lovely people always. Beautiful photo, enjoy that good tobacco, friend............

Thank you for your kind words sir! I enjoy Spain to by the way, my parents visited Malaga, Sevilla and Cordoba (the red palace) the past few years before Covid, beautifull cities.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Got some tobacco in the mail yesterday, a few tins of this and a couple tins of that. One blend is one I haven’t tried, Billy Budd Blonde. I’m smoking some of it for the second time right now - in a meer. It’s alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.