PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
two made it in, dunno why i thought i could fit a third coin.
still need to pick up a clay or two, was looking pretty recently actually. got a rec?
@Peter Turbo Most of mine are Markus Fohr, vintage / new old stock Pollock pipes or antique shop / eBay purchases. A shame to smoke a clean new white pipe...
Also a big shame Wilson's of Sharrow just down the road from me in Sheffield stopped making clay pipes around 10 years ago or I'd probably be their biggest customer:)
I've ordered a couple of Jamestown clays from Smokingpipes.com; I'll be keeping one of them unsmoked and the other would suit living history re-enactment!

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
The story behind the Irish Bouzouki is an instrument maker from Ireland asked to his young apprentice to bring back a lute from Europe , the apprentice was not familiar with the lute he brought back a Greek Bouzouki thinking it was a lute . A very good mistake in my opinion !
Excellent music. Thank you for sharing. I haven't been here very long, and everyone else probably already knows this. But I!m assuming, based on the musical instruments in your pics, that you are a musician?

Status
Not open for further replies.