PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairvise

Can't Leave
May 23, 2018
San Francisco
Okay, thanks.
on the above post about gurgling. I’d say it needs more drying time before smoking. Use a pipe cleaner to remove moisture and relight.
I was thinking about more drying time but the fact is, I had opened this tin at least over a month ago and forgot to jar it up. It still may have had some excess moisture. And I ran a pipe cleaner through it a couple times which is some thing I almost never have to do. Very strange.

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
TPofDS in Brigham. Appropriate to be patient as I bring out the bottle from the depths. I don’t have Redbreast often - but, always in the winter months and especially before Christmas. It’s fitting - and if I remember right, the dang box even promotes it…The Redbreast Robin is the only songbird in Ireland that sings in the winter. So, it seems an appropriate time of year to enjoy. I don’t know if that’s actually true or not - but, I was in Ireland once in November and didn’t hear a bird at all ?‍♂️. But, and I hope someone corrects me and says there is a better for me to try, Redbreast might be the best whisky coming out of Ireland. If you like whisky - I highly recommend trying some. My contemplation is which pipe blend will I be smoking with a glass this evening? ?‍♂️ I don’t know if I want to ruin the experience with an English blend ?. Maybe ill placed “American” humor - not trying to start any fights.

A87750FB-8C6A-4647-8701-0D4A3960D95E.jpeg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Peter Stokkebye: PS400 Luxury Navy Flake in a Meer...​

RF2pere.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.