PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a quarter of a bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Santa Fleet in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Making review notes on the three KBV blends I got today.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Smoking a delicious bowl of St Bruno RR in my grandpa's beat up old Peterson 317 recently gifted to me by a cousin in Northern Ireland. Haven't heard from Per Jensen at MacBaren yet regarding my request that this be available in bulk or 1.5lb packages. He needs to hear from more who feel as I do. I want LOTS in my cellar!

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Smoking a delicious bowl of St Bruno RR in my grandpa's beat up old Peterson 317 recently gifted to me by a cousin in Northern Ireland. Haven't heard from Per Jensen at MacBaren yet regarding my request that this be available in bulk or 1.5lb packages. He needs to hear from more who feel as I do. I want LOTS in my cellar!
I just sent another email to MacBaren. If you can help, go to their website and click on the "Management" section and at the bottom they will show you a set up to email them. Thanks!!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, spent some time checking on a neighbor who's going through a tough time, and I'm nearly finished smoking Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Pay attention to those who need a friend this holiday season. For them, it's hard to celebrate when life hands them strife and loneliness.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Winterreise

Lifer
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
Pay attention to those who need a friend this holiday season. For them, it's hard to celebrate when life hands them strife and loneliness.
Absolutely, one of my old friend suffer from schizophrenia, can’t manage to have a social life and he is alway invited to my Christmas dinner . Let’s make this time of the year special for those who needed the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.