PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Now Smoking: Match: Dunhill Nightcap; in a Brigham: Algonquin: smooth, acorn, bent stem, model #263.

3:26 pm, EST

Continuing my current trend of rebellion by smoking tabaks against the advertising-clock - e.g.: yesterday's bowl of Match: Dunhill Early Morning a few minutes before noontime - and, still waiting to see if some agents in a blacked-out SUV show up to give me trouble about it.

So far... nothing is happening, but full, rich flavor; however, the dogs and I will continue to keep our eyes and ears open... just in case. - Sherm Natman

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
I’m trying C&D Derringer for the first time. Smoking it in a MM bent Rob Roy. So far I quite like it, a tangy,”salty” nose. This is one of two Virginia blends that I got in my last shipment. Looking forward to trying Yorktown too.
Yes, C&D: Yorktown! Love this no-BS Virginia in the Spring/Summer best; smoked slowly, as it's very easy to pull it hot, if you aren't mindful. Enjoy, my friend, enjoy! - Sherm Natman

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Kinetic energy rules! I've always like the style of the Browning, but the .45's king, no question. Ruger makes good stuff, & the Charter didn't get the love the sexy ones get, but it'll do the job, & that's all you can ask for.
I want one of those big ass Taurus Judge Magnums. Unfortunately Britain’s firearm laws are less than amenable. K&K Wintertime in a claw & egg meer while I wonder why I left America with its awesome guns and much much cheaper tobacco.....

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Just one *small bowl of McC's Holiday Spirit for me this morning to pair with my black coffee :sher:rotf

e9h9943l.jpg
What’s the pipe, I love it?

Status
Not open for further replies.