PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
That's beautiful! I was under an apparently false impression that she only made pencil shank pipes.
I also only thought she did those pencil thin pipes as well until I saw this at Briar Blues. It was smoked maybe 3 times if that. It ia a great flake pipe and I really enjoy it. I am not a fan of the pencil thin pipes as well. This pipe takes a perfectly formed flake and smokes it to perfection.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking D&R Windsail in a 2018 full bend smooth Peterson Sherlock Holmes Lestrade with a silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. This is one of the pipes I got yesterday and cleaned, and I find the D&R Virginias to be excellent break in blends. If there's a ghost, Windsail or Penhooker will let me know. No ghost here though.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes Lestrade, 2018.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend black sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. First time smoking this really cool pipe. I may switch to an Oriental blend.
Ryan Alden_freehand.jpg

kg.legat0

Lifer
Sep 6, 2019
Southwestern PA
Smoked a bowl of Mac Baren Vanilla Roll Cake in an MM Diplomat ...just got the stuff in the mail today. You'd think you just cracked open a can of mini cookies upon opening. I like it, we will see how much after this first tin.

After dinner I am going to crack a tin of GLP Embarcadero and give that a first try, too. Cheers! puffy

Status
Not open for further replies.