PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilgore Trout

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 5, 2019
Finally getting to have a smoke! About to pack a bowl of Quiet Nights in this Savinelli Quandale that I finished fixing last night. The tenon was WAAAAAY too tight for the mortise and split the shank wide open. Glued it, sanded it down, re-stained it, banded it, filed/sanded the tenon down & buffed it up. It's a little dark, but that's the only stain I had on hand so. ?‍♂️ At least it's useable now.
Unknown.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Got much of my walking in, but the weather isn't helping out.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
H&H in MM Dagner Poker. With Cheerwine Holiday Punch. Does anyone else get Cheerwine outside of NC?

View attachment 53983
I think I've seen it once or twice it in the specialty soda section of a grocery store or liquor store here in the SF Bay Area, but not too often. I enjoyed it a few times while traveling through Carolina, but have never had the Holiday version.

Now smoking Solani 656 Aged Burley Flake in a Peterson Newgrange Spigot.

Status
Not open for further replies.