PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a 2003 medium bent straight grain military mount Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve signed by Dorelio Rovera with a silver ferrule and a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
Had a great bowl of Revor Plug in the freezing temps this morning. I still taste Latakia, the pouch note is starting to open up and I get more of a floral scent. The first half of the bowl was floral, but I put my pipe down for about ten minutes and the Latakia taste was much stronger on the first few puffs of the relight. But, even though I don’t smoke Latakia anymore, I am starting to really love Revor Plug. Glad I have a few pouches in the cellar.04D1C0D8-5560-46F3-9901-F8A41E08C919.jpeg

Cotton1

Can't Leave
Nov 3, 2020
South Carolina

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Finally got around to this bowl of C&D Stratfordshire in a Peterson Donegal rusticated bent briar Calabash listed two days ago, with intermittent smokes I didn't log in. It is an awfully good full bodied English blend available in bulk, spiked with burley, just my thing, highly recommended. The pipe has really gotten good over the year or so I've owned it, has evolved into delivering fuller flavor to match this blend. Also recommended.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
I've been running around all day and haven't had time to post. Anyway, for breakfast it was a couple McChicken biscuits and coffee, followed by a bowl of Reiner's Long Golden Flake in a Jones tanblast Brandy, then a lunchtime smoke of F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a Castello 215, finished the tin. Now I'm enjoying some LTF in an old Comoy's Bent Billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.