PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
How are you liking that BlueBird? Ive been tempted by those and the Vitale pipes since you mentioned them. Such unique shapes and awesome blasts! I just wish he made some that were a tad longer.
I like it quite a bit. I posted my thoughts after a few bowls here. Only things I'd add is that it feels almost too lightweight to me. I know light pipes are generally good for many people, so this is just kind of a personal preference. Does real well with Lat blends, but has been more hit and miss with VAs (e.g. it loves Fillmore, but Old Gowrie was very bland). All in all, I Iike it and would recommend it.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Just had a piece of Stollen with some coffee. Now enjoying a bowl in my new to me Ardor. I chose some 2006 GLPease Fillmore for our first smoke.

As expected, the pipe smokes like a dream and the tobacco is sublime.

Here is a photo of the pipe:

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Enjoying GH&Co. Brown Flake Licorice in a BBB Special Make Christmas 1982.

BC154-FAA-D086-407-D-8-E9-E-BF07-A06629-F3.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch and am now smoking Watch City Spill’sbane in a smooth unfinished brown slight bend 2015 Savinelli 320KS author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching The Man Who Came To Dinner. Didn't get to see much of it the other day when it was on, but I will today.

Status
Not open for further replies.