PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, mushrooms and white chili dinner, and am half way through this bowl of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a black acrylic tapered stem.

peregrinus

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Pacific Northwest
SG St. James Flake in a Savinelle, while outdoors, in a slight drizzle, while hanging lights on the outside of the house.
Few puffs, up the ladder, then down the ladder and a few puffs, then up the ladder, then down the ladder etc.
I managed to finish the lights and still have a couple minutes of tobacco left so I just puffed away while admiring the warm glow of the white and blue lights as twilight changed to deeper evening.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Rouxgaroux in a 1970's straight rusticated black Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard with a flared top and pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Going back to work now.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking the last of 1950s Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2019 black rusticated Peterson 312 full bend billiard with a military mount and a nickel band with a cumberland 4AB stem and a N.A.P. bit. Didn't realize I had one more bowl left.

Status
Not open for further replies.