PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Black Irish XXX twist in yet another meerschaum 'cutty' whilst I contemplate dinner tonight which I think will be a vegetable and lentil curry with brown rice for added roughage. Ever since my colonoscopy when I discovered I am a smooth bore with no rifling I decided that the key to a healthy colon is plenty of vegetables and lots of gas! rotf

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
Now smoking Captain Black Original (White) in a Grabow Grand Duke. First time with a Capt. Black blend, bought a pouch today grabbing some pipe cleaners at a nearby vape/weed paraphernalia store. This is an uncomplicated no muss, no fuss 'baccy that had no hint of a bite. I can see why it's popular.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
A big smoking day for me after a prolonged break. First a big bacon, egg, and honey whole wheat breakfast. After which I started with some Penny Farthing in the Tsuge Tasting 16 Stack Billiard (aka the Shag Machine). With black coffee. Then some Watch City Ahab’s Comfort in a Savinelli Trevi Smooth 904, with some Ada County Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout. Then a little dessert with some Cornell and Diehl Corn Cob Pipe and a Button Nose In the tiny Peterson Belge with some Lagavulin 11 year Offerman Edition. All in my (now heated) smoke shack on a foggy day on the homestead while watching “The Peanut Butter Falcon” and “Born Into This” (A Bukowski Documentary). Good to be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.