PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
Balkan Sasieni in a Rainer Barbi CB apple.

1690518176912.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some low calorie snacking, and have passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Fed all the ferals except for the absent Abner the Eager, who ate a ton of food earlier today. Harry the Hairy is always disappointed that we won't let him inside. When I fed him earlier, he was crying for attention, and tried to climb up my leg. I picked him up, rubbed his back and talked to him. He was purring up a storm. He hardly leaves our yard anymore, and is always waiting for us when we go outside. Such an affectionate, loyal cat sure needs a better place to be than here where he gets a scant amount of what he really wants.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg
HarryBelly1.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Not sure if I'll end the day with this smoke or not.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Ennerdale Flake in a vintage Workman clay; the pipe's older than me! Jason (the blacksmith) says the RAOB clay I bought at Avoncroft Living History Festival is colouring nicely; it's had some good pipeweed in it! One of the Redcoats at Avoncroft shared his tin of Peterson Connoisseur's Choice with this fellow Redcoat; he FILLED the clay pipe, TAMPED it down & STUFFED some more in!

Status
Not open for further replies.