PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps, and am just finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Yankees-Rangers game until the Braves-Rockies game starts after the top of the hour. Fed all the ferals, and Abner the Eager is in the house. It's time for some lunch.

Yesterday, a couple of guys tried to sell me solar panels with no success. While they were chatting, Abner the Eager came up to us, and started belly rolling on the ground and being very friendly to them. The one fella there asked if he was my cat, and I told him about Abner. He took a couple of photos to show a friend of his. I hope his guy's friend wants Abner so he could have a home.
Molina_Apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the last third of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Peruvian Macchu Picchu, neat, is my drink. Only have enough left for one more cup. Great coffee. Watching the Braves-Rockies game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the first third of this bowl of Watch City SEPC McClouxgaroux 2023 in a 1920s-30s Grant’s Pipe Shop Corinthian Deluxe 409 (made by Comoy’s) smooth brown medium bend bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough open for one more smoke.
Grant’s_Pipe_Shop_CorinthianDeluxe_bulldog409.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.