Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Smoking some Boswell's English Biscuit in a 2024 Boswell. Picked up the pipe (and a pound of Northwoods) a few weeks ago on a Penn State trip. Got to meet JM himself and spent a good 20 mins talking about pipes, work and life. He sold me on this blend for my 1oz sample that came with the pipe. A light English that has a toasty note to it. Great with coffee. I definitely need to grab a pound of this.

1000003132.jpg

dublinpiper90

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2023
North Carolina
CBG in a Medico dedicated to the blend. Probably can't tell from the picture, but the pipe has a purplish tint to the stain which is kind of grapey. The small bowl is perfect as CBG is pretty sweet and of course once it's gone, it's gone. View attachment 329418
I'm going to end the night with a chew. View attachment 329419
Good old cannon ball, as much as i love pipe smoking a chew or Jaw full of tube rose snuff always brings back memories

BCF

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 23, 2022
Pennsylvania
Smoking some Boswell's English Biscuit in a 2024 Boswell. Picked up the pipe (and a pound of Northwoods) a few weeks ago on a Penn State trip. Got to meet JM himself and spent a good 20 mins talking about pipes, work and life. He sold me on this blend for my 1oz sample that came with the pipe. A light English that has a toasty note to it. Great with coffee. I definitely need to grab a pound of this.

View attachment 329510
Great looking pipe!! Great people over there in Alexandria