PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sandblast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
Enjoying a wonderful parfait on Sir John’s Flake Virginia and Marlin Flake in my JA Blowfish.
Great sounding parfait .... if I can someday add Sir John's Flake Virginia to a future TAD.
But it's a Fri Parfait Night here. Have a nice Virginia mixture of Mac Baren VA #1 & Rattray Black VA on top of a half bowl of GH Brown Flake U/S. So much "Virginia Goodness" -- loaded two Canadians with this Fri Parfait.
Alongside, sipping some Canadian Whisky on ice with a piece of lemon peel & a splash of water.
Things could be worse (!!!). : )

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Two swan necks. The one on the left is loaded with War Horse Red. It is an unbranded Austrian meer. An amazing smoker. The one on the left is a recent acquisition. Hallmarked 1888, but has a well-made replacement stem. It is loaded with War Horse Green. It's movie night for me and the Mrs. The dog is NOT into it LOL...

View attachment 329194
Beautiful pipes, even though swan necks aren’t my thing.
Great side by side blend too (I favor the green).

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Made a point of wrapping up my ranch chores early and rinsing the day off me, for full enjoyment of a single coin of Peterson DeLuxe Navy Rolls in a Foyard rhodesian as the sun sets. Nothin' better! Well, short of hitting the lottery. 9/10.

Bird report: California scrub-jay, House finch, California towhee, Steller's jay, American crow, Northern goshawk, Red-tailed hawk, California quail, Northern flicker, Oak titmouse, Mountain chickadee, Hairy woodpecker, and Western bluebird.

Thoroughly exhausted, but feeling pretty good about things all in all. Shabbat shalom!

foyard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 67/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Pirates-Dodgers game. We have thunderstorms and lightning, and flash flood warnings. It's a good thing that we live on a hill. Daisy the Feral Princess wanted inside, and she's by my feet. Harry the Hairy surprises me that he's not scared by any of this, and he is outside where the rain won't blow on him. Tomato the Brave and Abner the Eager are wherever they are when the weather is like this. Wish I knew where they were, but one thing I do know is that they are not together.
4AB_Rusticated_67.jpg