PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to check on the ferals after I post.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps in 104 heat index, took out the recycle to the cans, and took them to the street, fed all the ferals, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Roach1

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 25, 2023
Germany
Only two bowls today. Haunted Bookshop Cake in a Jirsa Nosewarmer with coffee this morning and a bowl of OJK in a BC Big Bowl Model 1553. It has been to hot to smoke and I spend most of the day working on my new knee. I also started drinking coffee again . The tee in the hospital was a little to weak for me and drank their coffee instead and have continued here at home.

RPK

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
I don't know how those of you smoke out in the heat do it. I didn't want to wait until this evening when it cools down a bit so I headed out to the deck, in the shade with a very light breeze but at 97 degrees.

After a good light and a few puffs the bowl that heated up stayed HOT ! . Slowed way, way down but had to hold the pipe by where the shank & stem join on the silver band.

Got half way thru and gave up and came back into the air.

IMG_20240801_142937720_HDR_AE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.