PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Probably the last smoke of the month was interesting.
I mixed about equal portions of Three Sails, Sutliff 507-S, and C&D Dark fired, and had that taking care of the evening chores in the Grabow Color Duke.
I enjoyed it, and probably will mix up an ounce or two of it to continue feeling it out. Has potential to be one to make a 12oz jar of to keep on hand. Heck, it may make a cool puck project in the press.

G’ night John Boy….
IMG_1642.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a light, low calorie snack, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Fed all the ferals except for the absent Abner the Eager.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty red delicious apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I'll end the day with this smoke. Tomato the Brave is eating a ton of food. The other ferals are nibbling outside. I brought Molly Danger to the den, and she stayed for a couple of hours. She was very uncomfortable at first, and walked all around the den sniffing to see if any other cat was around. I guess the scent of Sam and her scampers may still linger. After that, she jumed up on m'lady's lap, but never seemed to relax much. She wouldn't go to the kitchen to eat unless I went with her. But, she did go, and that's a first. It'll take her some more time before she settles down with the knowledge hat she has her home back.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
After a deghost treatment and having been stupid and broke the tenon this pipe is back in action after I repaired it yesterday. 9mm tenons are easy when its a fake spigot design so I consider myself lucky having been warned by the pipe gods. A 33 cent part and the Viprati is back in action and smokes with no ghosts.

1722504130777.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.