PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, giant porterhouse steak, mashed potatoes and sweet corn dinner with freshly made peach ice cream for dessert. I've a third of a bowl left of 2021 Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Phillies game, and when go to work, I'll listen to the rest of it.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Silver Quarter in my Castello 4 square.

IMG-1395.png

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Set out a half-flake of Mac Baren Virginia Flake early this afternoon, for my Peterson Irish Harp 80s sandblasted bulldog.

Then the madness began...

A) Nearby brush fire
B) Horse colic episode
C) 70th b-day call to my Mom
D) All of the above

If you guessed D, you win...well, absolutely nothing. But it's still the correct answer.

A got put out quickly, B is all better now, and C is eating treif at some seaside bistro in Marin county. All showered up now, and finally enjoying this bowl here before dinner. 9.5/10

Bird report: House finch, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, California scrub-jay, Mourning dove, Steller's jay, Mountain chickadee, Hairy woodpecker, American crow, Red-tailed hawk, California quail, and Western bluebird.

Hope everyone had a much duller day than I did. Mazel tov!

irish harp.jpg