PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Well, continuing onwards honoring Pee Wee and Maui. ❤️

CNN just gave an update 12 minutes ago, it’s official, with the death toll now at 67, this is the deadliest natural disaster in Hawaiian History, surpassing the 61 deaths from a Tsunami in Hilo 1960.

It’s my understanding, there could also be more deaths, as they have not completely finished looking.

Wow, 30 minutes away from me, the greatest disaster in Hawaiian History... :(

Sorry, don’t mean to rain on your parade today! :(

This pic of Pee Wee makes me think of life, around and around we go, and where we stop, nobody knows. 🤔

F7258EDD-50A8-4B2D-AB11-4FCE45771AAE.gif

Having today Former’s Bird’s Eye Flake in a Dr. Grabow: Commodore 65 Zulu, dated from 1967-1969 with a vulcanite stem, metal screw-in tenon, no stinger.

8B53EB2D-5141-44CF-A7ED-21C2A9761EA5.jpeg

8688857D-A46E-4AA6-9525-2DBE395B73D4.gif

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
Just got Luminaire and Party Line delivered earlier, had the first in the lizard skin Longchamp and the latter (after drying for a few hours) in the 65 Dunhill Shell. Prefer the Luminaire but the PL shouldn’t be too bad after the topping has diminished a bit. View attachment 237057
Birddog66, good to see you back.

PennyStonks

Can't Leave
Nov 22, 2022
So i am a fan of Haunted Bookshop, and have been wanting to try some OJK, but never knew there were multiple variations. I can't find any youtube videos or posts here highlighting the differences. Care to enlighten me?
OJK: Dark and cube cut Burley with red Virginia ribbon and Perique
OJK Blue: Dark and white cube cut Burley
OJK Red: A foundation of dark and cube-cut Burley is richly layered with red Virginia, smoky Latakia and Perique
OJK White: Starting with a balanced foundation of white and dark Burley, this elegant mixture is sweetened with a bit of Virginia flake, softened with black Cavendish, and spiced with a touch of Perique.

Status
Not open for further replies.