PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Old Dominion 25th in my Larrysson dublin.

F9-CC0898-1120-4-E39-831-C-FDDF8139-CFBD.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to work soon. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Just finished smoking Sutliff States of Virginia Limited Edition ’23 in a smooth brown medium bend 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A dublin sitter with a small horn ferrule accent and black acrylic saddle stem.
View attachment 241736
When you smoke that blend, do you adhere to a specific ratio, do you smoke em individually or is every time different? Just curious.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking the last of my stash of Wilke Coronado Oriental in a straight black sandblasted undated, unbranded Made in France short shank billiard with a long black vulcanite tapered stem. Listening to The Adventures of Superman from my radio collection.
France_SBbilliard.jpg

DeaconPiper

Might Stick Around
Jun 13, 2023
Pacific Northwest
It's 107 during the day and about 90 at night. So, nothing yet. But winds should blow into the valley by Friday, putting a pinch of my first tin of White Knight into my bowl.
Okay, so the smoke cleared and the temperatures lowered so I cracked open a new tin of 10 Russians. Now, I've never piped 10 Russians but many reviews grabbed my attention. I piped several hours ago and immediately, I enjoyed the salty, peppery leather and caramel of this blend. Definitely a lot of smokiness, and apparently a decent dose of nicotine, too. The tobacco lit extremely well with very few relights. War Horse, Nightcap and Maltese Falcone are my favorite blends. Will add this to my 'special, holiday rotation' to treat myself. So good!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Just fed Sleepy Suzy and the irrepressible Molly Danger.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.