PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueRidge

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2022
OJKB inna 150 Arklow. a box from SP was waiting on me when I got home from work. a true head scratcher as I didn't order anything recently. A member here surprised me with the OJKB and pipe rest. Thanks!
usXm6Xzh.jpg

vosBghos

Lifer
May 7, 2022
Idaho
It was raining today in North Idaho cleansing the sky a bit from the wildfire smoke coming out of Washington. With all the recent talk about 3 friars on the forum and feeling like a spicy VaBur smoke I rummaged through my jars and found some 3 nuns. Loaded up a Ser Jacopo Dublin usually reserved for medium straight Va's but the cool and wet weather was calling for something a bit more robust. I must say without complaining about the sans Perique add Kentucky this current version of 3 nuns really hits the spot on a rainy day under an awning. It has a good nic kick and a bold spicy sweetness. I think I'll have another bowl before sundown and to continue with the Burley, it's looking like Super Balkan for the night smokes. It has been way too hot I'm looking forward to fall.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Just picked up some lovely pipes on eBay, two from 1922 and one Civic from ‘21, I look forward to to showing everyone as no one I know around here has the slightest interest in them sadly.
Anyway I’m celebrating my good fortune with some old Murray’s Erinmore Flake in this little 1901 Charles Maas “Best Make” billiard with amber stem and bone screw tenon, a gift from a very good friend. image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Back home after a busy errand day, and am passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.