PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed eight slices of cinnamon raisin French toast with a sliced peach on the side for lunch. I'm back on the diet as of now. Anyway, I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Peterson 3Ps in a medium bent smooth walnut year 1987 medium bend Peterson 80S Bulldog Silver Spigot with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. I'm comparing this version to the current one to update my review on the changes this blend has gone through.
Peterson_80S_WalnutSSBulldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_right.jpg

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
Savinelli Jupiter in Lorenzetti Julius Caesar. I have a new pipe due to arrive tomorrow, the last pipe I will buy for a while. The mahogany I ordered to build my pipe stand has said it would be here Sunday since yesterday and a half ago, but it's still sitting in the same place in IL since it was received by UPS, so I have my doubts on that. Did pick up a new blade for the table saw though in preparation.

PXL_20220805_202126843.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.