Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Good evening All
After a hectic days shopping with the “entertainment committee” aka the wife, a bowl of Condor in a Brigham Voyageur. And relax…….
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer View attachment 92310
@Ettrick puffer I've lost count of how many packets of Condor Ready Rubbed I've smoked in my clay pipes. Finished my packet of Condor now and currently puffing on the pipe baccy @simong sent me. Smoked all my Three Nuns and made a clay bowl of Black Virginia last 32 minutes without relighting!
A lot of forum members say that slow smoking would impress a fellow Redcoat more than smoking a clay pipe of baccy as fast as possible:)
I only downed the clay pipe of baccy due to taking part in and practicing for clay pipe smoking competitions...

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Noontime bowl of Wilke Gramercy Park in the same Giubileo d'Oro (trying to find a blend this pipe likes). Late afternoon bowl of St. Bruno RR in it's tan Tilshead smooth Dublin with offset rim and flattened shank and stem size 3-4 (I force myself not to smoke this every day so that when I do it seems to taste even better).

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
WCC Nor’easter in Rich Lewis #200 from 1979.

BF8-ABA9-B-5-CAF-4-DA3-B6-C3-B9384-EBBB336.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mind the Gap (Merchant Service Pipes) in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Reds game while working on tobacco reviews.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.