PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmsmitty6

Can't Leave
Jan 12, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
I decided the pot should be dedicated to Virginias, so I'm a quarter of the way through a newly opened tin of year 2014 HU Sunset in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe, of course.
View attachment 95273
This pot looks like it's just my speed in a group 2 or 3. Enjoy

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
image.jpg
This is a first: In a Charatans Make Freehand, I am smoking Alabama’s favorite son’s Home grown tobacco. To say that it is unique is not to say it isn’t a surprise. It’s like comparing a home made apple pie to something you get at a store. It’s a shame there isn’t a market for homegrown tobacco. It should be an option everyone can enjoy.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and green beans dinner with rocky road ice cream for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Druquer & Sons Levant Mixture in a Savinelli Miele 611 KS bent dublin. Bird report: California scrub-jay, Stellar's jay, House finch, Common raven, Northern flicker, Nuttall's woodpecker, White-breasted nuthatch, Anna's hummingbird, and the first Mountain chickadee in a long time...season is changing! Enjoying a Dos Equis Amber as the sun sets. puffy

Status
Not open for further replies.