PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Capstan Blue in a Rad Davis.

I've been seeking that shape/profile for some time, as documented in THIS OLD THREAD.

early 20th century Gordon Special Bruyere 49 apple with a triangular shank and black vulcanite stem.

That triangle shank with the slight forward cant to the bowl is a hard to capture synergy, in my unsolicited opinion. I wouldn't mind seeing an oblique shot or two of that.

1630379357347.jpeg

leonardbill1

Lifer
May 21, 2017
Denver, CO
Blend of 1/2 1-Q and 1/2 BCA in a Lou's Tobacco Row. Lou was a crustacean who had a shop (Lou's Tobacco Road) in Tarzana, CA. He was a complete character and he was always selling you. I picked this pipe up in the early 90s when I started getting into pipe smoking. It was represented by Lou to be "finer than anything coming out of England today" (it is stamped "Made in London England"). Fortunately the fills are, for the most part, on the bottom. My only pipe for aromatics.

IMG_7577.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a straight brown sandblasted post-WWII family era Sasieni “Canadian” London Made with a sterling silver band with a tapered black vulcanite twin bore stem. Just fed Suzy and Molly, and two of the feral cats. Back to work now.
Sasieni “Canadian”-blast_ss band.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.