PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Imagine how many clay pipes have been smoked with Gawith tobacco’s over the year’s !
@Brendan It seems like I'm carrying on the tradition!
Another forum member sent me an old photo of Samuel Gawith and he was holding a clay pipe; so yes he smoked one himself.
No wonder Gawith Hoggarth pipe baccy is so well suited to clay pipes!

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Did a bit of snacking, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 24 in a smooth straight brown 1949 Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat with a nickel band accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. This is finish my smoking day.
View attachment 94575
Well, Jim, it looks like our favorite ballclubs are going to face off this weekend. The Wild Card has made a repeat all but impossible, but I still remember the 11 year old version of myself being devastated by the Giants losing a 10 game division lead to the Braves and being eliminated in Game 162 of the 1993 season with 103 wins. The Braves had 104. Of course, it was the Dodgers who beat the Giants to eliminate them, adding insult to injury... Should be a good matchup!

Now smoking Gawith, Hogarth & Co. Dark Flake Unscented in a Peterson Newgrange 107 with some coffee from Burundi.

IMG_20210513_150010.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Good morning all! Started with LJ Peretti Tashkent in a Nachwalter flame grain Canadian (think I prefer Wilke Lizzie Blood Red English for breakfast, though). Are they Hebridean sheep, Ettrick?
A
Good morning all! Started with LJ Peretti Tashkent in a Nachwalter flame grain Canadian (think I prefer Wilke Lizzie Blood Red English for breakfast, though). Are they Hebridean sheep, Ettrick?
Yes they are ? along with some Jacobs.
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer

Status
Not open for further replies.