PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefishguy

Can't Leave
Jan 17, 2017
I’m not a fan of aro’s at all. But, I mixed a decent pinch of BCA into a bowl of two year old dark birds eye to smooth off the rough edges. It’s pretty good. Loosely packed into a MM Charles Towne cobbler. Good thick smoke, velvety mouth feel. Zero bite. Just watching this hurricane creep into Jonesboro.

marlinspike

Can't Leave
Feb 19, 2020
The PNW
Nah, I fared just fine. I got some water in my shop, but nothing important got wet. I do need to check the roof on the house tomorrow though. It was only category 1 by the time it got to me, and then it veered east, so we only got some of the outer bands really. Unfortunately a young girl close to here was killed when a tree fell on her house. I know her family must be devastated. Lots of uprooted trees and downed power lines, but not too much structure damage here. I think the folks from Alexandria south to the coast really got hammered though. I hope not much loss of life. Keep those folks in your thoughts and prayers.
Glad to hear you and your place weren't hard-hit. ? It's remarkably easy to have your life upended.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Back to normal now. Warrior Plug in a Meer...
KMhFitA.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Esoterica Cardiff in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic saddle stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Now that I've been smoking a fresh sample, I find my review needs rewriting, so I am in the process of doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.