Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
One of these:
Up since 5'ish. Smoking a bowl Grasmere and wondering why they don't sell this stuff in plug form. I am awaiting a massive order of the stuff to plug a few holes in myself and my chums inventory. I am starting to think the fellow running the USPS is messing with the post not to alter the election outcome but to reduce peoples nicotine pleasures! In case your interested its the usual pipe made from the usual material in the usual style of a similar age to everything else I own. In the absence of pictures use your imagination or buy one of these excellent Lady Bird ...How To Books

View attachment 40632
I agree with you about the USPS - I've read online about the length of time it's taking them to procure new mail vans to replace the ageing Grumman LLVs that keep catching fire and have no driver comfort at all. I know you can't replace a fleet of over 200,000 vehicles in 3 years but the USPS doesn't seem to have a big share of the parcel market as Americans seem to use couriers such as FedEx, UPS etc. I know they can't keep going on with such ageing and unreliable vehicles, but this seems related to the state of the Post Office as a whole!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Could not agree more. Smoking some right now in a Falcon with a Meer bowl...

fI6mu4f.jpg
I like it in my clay pipe.

mordy18

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2019
Northern New Jersey
HU Out of Africa in a Boswell Billiard.
As slowly delve into the 10 different HU blends i have waiting, the less I think about having “missed out” on Mclleland prior to starting pipe smoking or being unable to obtain certain rare blends. So far all are excellent in their own way, and plenty to explore.

Attachments

• 79075643-0C82-41AA-A979-4B7E2ABF3800.jpeg
    79075643-0C82-41AA-A979-4B7E2ABF3800.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 4

Kilgore Trout

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 5, 2019
First smoke out of a Savinelli 673 Oceano that I finally finished restoring. No idea what the previous owner sis to this thing, but it was trashed. Cleaned it up, re-stained it, buffed it out and waxed it, turned out better tan I had expected. Crappy photo though, oh well, at least the Oriental Silk is good.
Unknown.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.