PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
A rare two pipe day. Cobblestone Mocha Flake in an SMS Lattice bent billiard meer. This was my second bowl of Mocha Flake and it was not nearly as good as the first. Now onto St Bruno flake in a Pete System 305. I really like this blend but would be happier with a little more strength and a little more topping. Good stuff though! Just finished a Heyman’s Old Tom Gin martini. Good but not a favorite.

View attachment 40565View attachment 40566
Haven’t had the flake, but the ready rubbed is pretty damn good.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
Haven’t had the flake, but the ready rubbed is pretty damn good.
Will definitely need to pick some up next time I order, which really should be a loooong time from now consider all of the sh*t I purchased this summer (plus and order with Esoterica inbound and Estervals just cleared customs...see if it shows up.) but the reality is it will probably be soon, lol.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Will definitely need to pick some up next time I order, which really should be a loooong time from now consider all of the sh*t I purchased this summer (plus and order with Esoterica inbound and Estervals just cleared customs...see if it shows up.) but the reality is it will probably be soon, lol.
I think the RR may have a bit more topping.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked Watch City Virginia/Oriental Prototype 4 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem.

Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend 1950s Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Wilke No. 515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

About a quarter of a bowl left of Ken Byron Ventures Pork Chops & Apple Sauce 2020 in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
Whoever said a Sunday was for relaxing needs to be having a word with my missus. After a forced long walk she had me tidying up the garden then I had to make a BBQ. At least I had time to have some Condor in my Falcon and the wine wasn't bad either.

BBQ2.jpg

BBQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.