PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a 2003 medium bent straight grain military mount Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve signed by Dorelio Rovera with a silver ferrule and a black acrylic stem.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Local B & M aromatic blend called "Gentleman's Corner" in a no name Italian basket pipe. I was out of this blend for a month or two. Almost forgot how much I like it. I love this stores blends. Wish they had a selection of tins, though.

atomic

Might Stick Around
Nov 27, 2019
Orange County, CA
I embarked today with G.L. Pease's Embarcadero, followed by C&D's Sunday Picnic (appropriately enough) and then Amphora Kentucky. Now half way through C&D's Old Joe Krantz Blue Label in a Posella slightly bent Dublin. I like perique well enough, but I find this blend without it preferable. Maybe it's a late afternoon thing. Last bit of unleaded coffee in the mug.
posella 1.jpg

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Sun Bear, in a Jeanette, with coffee, on the front patio. Before the heat of the day 112! i Am really enjoying Sun Bear, just learning to appreciate Virginia based blends. This one is a year old. View attachment 38992
GLP Key Largo in a cob. If you’re looking for a sweet, velvety cigar leaf blend, this one is tough to beat. Cup of Community Cafe Special to go with. Sitting on the porch swing waiting on a blade to temper.
View attachment 38994
love Key Larg. Had some last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.