PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Enjoying a small bowl RB Plug with a cup of expresso whilst I decide if I will open a new pack of Warrior Plug or wait till Tuesday since that is the start of the new month. My pipe of choice is a 4 1/2" meerschaum 'cutty' with faux amber stem made by some French pipe maker around the turn of the century. I got so many 'Likes' from yesterdays Lady Bird children's early learning book I thought I would finish the series off for August with this gem!

book-parodies9.jpg

Jun 23, 2019
Stonehenge by G.L. Pease in a Mowbray Rhodesian with a glass of Strathcolm 8yr whisky.View attachment 41195

Great composition and lighting here - I would've personally cheated the light down a bit lower so the full shadow of the pipe could fall on your left shoulder and your face would be lit a little more. I wouldn't want to argue the artistic merits of having the focus be the pen/pad vs the face but personally I think the character of the picture is the individual here. Unsolicited advise is always a pain and I apologize but when you see talent you can't help but want to steer it towards greatness!

- - -

Storming all day today so I'm in no rush, packed a 2-hour-smoke Scottie Piersel morta chimney-dog with some 30/70 JFM Shortcut to Mushrooms and C&D XX Dark Flake. S2M and a stronger Va/Per is quickly becoming my favorite smoke right now.

gn50CN0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.