PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Sutliff The Old Boss 175th Anniversary Blend in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. It's a heavy on the Latakia crumble cake with some red Virginias, Turkish, and touches of perique and burley. It goes on sale April 23 at 6 p.m. EST. Working on a review.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

dottlejockey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Haunted Bookshop in my small briar. Soon as this pleasant smoke is complete, I will be taking my buddy-dog and going for a walk in the NF. He's giving me that "get off your duff and take me for a walk" look! ;) View attachment 304502
Just one of the many great reasons to have them fur friends around, however, i don't mind bringing the pipe, too. Enjoy your walk as much as he does! :col:

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Wow! So many beautiful classic pipe shapes today! I don’t know a lot of the blends you folks smoke, so my “likes” and “loves” are usually for the pipe. After 50 years,my tobacco choices are fairly set, but today’s pipes are lovely.
Smoking Derringer in a Blakemar smooth Sir Douglas Aristocrat. Happy smokes!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a straight black with burgundy undertone sandblasted early 1960s Lane era Charatan 420 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. We have Sam and the scampers out in their playpen. I wonder how much longer it will be before they can get out of it?
Charatan_billiard_420.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.