PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steddy

Lifer
Sep 18, 2021
Western North Carolina
Had Cult Anonymous in a La Rocca Due bent billiard in the workspace. I can see why this one was discontinued...

...because I enjoy it. 8.8/10

Bird report: California scrub-jay, White-crowned sparrow, California towhee, California quail, House finch, Mountain chickadee, Northern flicker, Hairy woodpecker, American crow, Cooper's hawk, Steller's jay, and Western bluebird. Spring has indeed sprung; all the juncos are gone, and the chickadees have switched from their call to their song. Of course, one must strain to hear such beauty over the cacophony of rednecks and their annoying gas-powered bullshit toys they're paying 25% interest on, but this I'm used to. 🤷‍♂️
Aaah the beautiful siren song of a two stroke engine!
And you say redneck like it might be a bad thing!😛

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, orange roughy and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the first third of this bowl of year 2014 Astley’s No. 55 in a straight smooth dark brown year 1933 Parker Super Bruyere patent 10 T 81/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Been quite a while since I smoked this great smoker. Time to clean a few pipes. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
1933_Parker 81:F lovat..jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
McC Pebblecut in my Castello bent bulldog.

IMG-1207.png

Status
Not open for further replies.