PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
Some C&D Sun Bear Mountain Flower in a new to me Ser Jac rusticated bent billiard. I’ve been wanting one of these since I learned they have a J on the stem. Triviality. But that’s just the way I am. I found this one to be just the right size for my liking. View attachment 303055
What a beautiful pipe @speakeasy!! Good choice. I do not own a Ser Jacopo yet. I have one on my wishlist.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of 2017 Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a smooth brown three quarter bend 1979 Ben Wade Golden Matt freehand sitter with a channel cut on the right side, plateau rim, and a brown pearl acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in quite a while, but it got a lot of use during the 1980s and early 90s.
Ben_Wade_Golden_Matt_left.jpg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2018 SG Best Brown in an Altinay

53652127754_848c3ee03d_k.jpg

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Cool pipe holder. Where did you find that? I smoke on the 52 mile drive home from work most days and could put something like that to good use
Sorry for the delay, I have been busy. The pipe rest can be found at most online retailers. I hate to favor any retailer, but here are 2 links:

They work fantastic with any pipe that is straight to lightly bent with small to medium shank. The adhesive that comes with it is marginal, but I just use some 3M product or adhesive instead. I highly recommend it! In fact, I have 2 mounted in my truck. The dash insert for my F150 in the photo is off of Amazon.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This should get me to dinner time.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
C&D Pegasus gifted to me by @Akoni808 ❤️

Smoking in a 1901 Sam McLardy & Co. Meerschaum with a vulcanite stem, while sipping on some Black & White Edwin Norena Fruity Flowers coffee.

I recently started getting into 3rd Wave coffee roasters, when I saw @AppalachianPipe92 drinking Black & White in the past, I had to check them out. B&W has some really amazing coffees, for those that like something different! 👍

This one is for @AppalachianPipe92 ❤️

Be well everyone! 🤙 ❤️

IMG_1884.jpeg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Sansepolcro in a new Yiannos Kokkinos I bought directly from Yiannos this morning at the Chicago pipe show. Bought the tin of tobacco from Jeremy Reeves. Met many other friendly and talented people at the show. Great event and great venue this year. For those of you that are still there, have a wonderful time!

View attachment 303091

Oh, I didn’t realize the Chicago pipe show was happening. Someone posted for it, if you have pics please share! :)

Enjoy the show! ❤️

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
The Mrs came across a notice there was a free bulk trash drop off morning in the small city we live in. We can’t use their solid waste landfill for free since actually we live outside the city. After driving by first thing and verifying we didn’t need to show a city utility bill to participate we loaded up the trailer and rid ourselves of some things the prior owner our property left: a gross broken fridge, a broken upright freezer, a broken kerosene heater, a half ton falling apart desk, the refer unit from a 53ft trailer, a giant broken portable swamp cooler, and probably near thirty old tires. The city refused a broken gas weed trimmer, because it might have had a couple ounces of oil in it😆
All dropped off for free.

I had Half and Half in the NoName Dane along the way.
Pics weren’t taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.