PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Going to have Ecuadorian Mapacho (Nicotiana Rustica) in a Peruvian ceremonial pipe typically used for smoking Mapacho or Ayahuasca, made from Chonta (Bactris Gasipaes—also known as Peach Palm, a hard Amazonian wood often used to make weapons), decorated with cross sections of Ayahuasca vines.

View attachment 302811
IMG_7322.gif

Butter Side Down

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2023
Chicago
Somebody ate things he shouldn’t yesterday and needed a follow up xray today. We’ll be keeping an eye on him (and the other two), hopefully no one needs to be cut open.
We’re having some Windjammer on the way home.
View attachment 302787
Man. Rough times. Sympathy and best hopes from over here.

I've been there too. Probably a lot of people who've had dogs have been there as well. A few years ago, after a spring thaw in Chicago, my dog was nosing around in a shrinking snowbank and he came out with a squirrel carcass that had been hidden and semi-preserved under there for God knows how long hanging out of his mouth. I tried to get it away from him, but the skin just came off in my hand and he protected what was left of this unexpected and hard-earned delicacy by gulping it down in one swallow while I was gagging and wiping goo off on my jeans. Thankfully he was fine. The jeans, not so much. That's okay though. Of the two I'd rather have the dog.

Hope your guys are okay!

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Wifey and I are going to a friend's house a few miles away for a nice dinner. My pre-meal choice is difficult: hot tub, or pipe? Taking along some Mac Baren Plumcake and a Peterson Shannon 06 classic straight billiard should I choose the latter.

Few birds today, just a smattering of jays, sparrows, and crows. Makes sense...snowstorm is coming through this weekend.

shannon.jpg

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
KBV B. Frog’s Study in Scarlet in a Radice Silk Cut 55

52890774014_0811a4a6c2_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.