PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy B. Coyote

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
On my second bowl of Cornell & Deihl Pegasus for the day, in the Morgan Bones Milan this time.

IMG20240408235539~2.jpg

I feel like I've tried just about every popular Burley blend on the market at this point (except for the elusive Solani Aged Burley Flake) and Pegasus easily makes my top 3 favorites list, right alongside Carter Hall and Haunted Bookshop. I just love this stuff, and it goes especially well with coffee!puffy

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger, and am smoking Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Harry the Hairy was waiting outside, so he was fed, too.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

I had the Maine Coon scamp with the bob tail on my lap today, too.
MCHoldBT1.jpg
MCHoldBT2.jpg
MC_CloseBT1.jpg
BabiesPen1.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Reading baseball box scores. I may end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Skippy B. Coyote

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Tonight I'm ending the night with a little half bowl of Nightcap in a Rossi Piccolo before bed. This is just such a wonderfully silky smooth blend with no harshness whatsoever, even on the retrohale, so it always surprises me how strong it is in the Vitamin N department. Magnificently relaxing stuff and a very pleasant way to end the day, if you ask me.puffy

IMG20240409031527~2.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I have been bashing away at work 'sh*t' since 4.30 this morning. I realized that every day I smoke the same types of tobacco without ever varying what I do so this morning I thought I would try something different. I have mixed equal parts Black X twist with Brown twist to make what I would call a 'Black and Tan' blend. YMMV but in a short meerschaum 'cutty' it burns quite slowly and isn't the worst thing I have ever tried unless you count the time I went on a Condor RR and Tambolaka binge!

thumbnail-3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.