PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Blend for Cary Grant in a Savinelli Roma Lucite bent pot. Haven't smoked this blend in at least three years. This was the first tobacco that I really fell in love with and bought pounds of. It seems like as soon as I jarred up my large bulk purchase, I lost interest in latakia. I've been smoking some blends that I've been neglecting for a few years lately, and while I appreciate the nostalgia of this particular blend, I definitely don't like it as much as i did 5 years ago. Every couple of puffs I get a glimmer of what I used to love about it, but there's an odd chemical taste/feeling in my mouth that I don't love. I'll keep smoking it, of course.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
1996 PCCA Highlander in my BST oval shank billiard.

IMG-1195.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2010 Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1968Cherrywood_Shell_475_4S.jpg

Harry the Hairy showed up twice at eat, and both times wanted inside. Once, he laid on the doormat for about a half hour, hoping for an invite. Another time, I had to break up a potential fight between Harry and Tomato the Brave.
HarryWatchesSam2.jpg

We brought out Sam the Scamp and the Scampers with their playpen. Tomato the Brave got upset, and immediately wanted to go outside. He won’t stay in when they are out. Abner was not eager to see them either. He was close to spraying the pen when I picked him up, and put him out. From now on, we won’t let Abner in while the scampers are in the den. Even though Abner goes to other places, and it may be true that he has an owner, enough is enough. At some point, we’ll get him neutered if we can.

Early this afternoon, I was playing with the Scampers while Sam was in the kitchen eating. One of orange tabbies nibbled and licked a couple of my fingers before it got adventurous, and climbed up my arm to my elbow. Wish I had been able to get a photo of that. I did get a few short videos of them which I’ll post on Facebook. Daisy the Feral Princess has slept most the day and night away in my studio. She avoids them. Sleepy Suzy handles seeing the scampers better than Molly Danger, who is afraid of them, and hisses her discontent.
Orangehold1.jpg
Orangehold3Pipe.jpgOrangClose1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.