PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Getting ready for UFC tonight. An unbranded 1920s meer swan neck, a 1920s French swan neck (beautiful new stem made by Fletch), and a Reuben era Charatan (my wife's pipe tonight). These are all filled with my own blends... "Neo", "Clive Staples", and "3 Kings" respectively.

View attachment 301370
Can your wife teach my wife to be cool like her?

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
We had some work done on the house- a couple of new bathrooms, arched some entryways, and every inch of the interior painted. We had to pack up everything, including my pipes. We just moved back in yesterday, most of my pipes are still boxed up. In addition to the paint my den got an overhead exhaust fan right above my chair. Last night was the test run and it worked fantastically well. I left the door open and my wife reported zero odor sitting around the corner. No more window fan for me!

View attachment 301378

View attachment 301379

View attachment 301380
Nice choice on the color! It provides a nice contrast the the various woods in the room and of course the pipes. Also, love getting a shot of the whole room. I've seen the "pipe on desk" shot many a time and have wondered what the rest of room looks like: simple and cozy which is just my speed.

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I’m back Boys & Girls! ❤️

I’m sure none of you bastards even knew I was gone, or missed me. LOL rotf

Haven’t smoked since January, I pushed it to much with some smoking and VAs, and the roof of my mouth was getting irritated, so needed a rest.

So now, no more rushing the puffing, and seriously going even slower with it. Hey, after all, aren’t we suppose to be chilling when smoking.

I hope everyone has been doing ok since I’ve been gone. ❤️

Starting back, 2021 Esoterica Tilbury, with a Radice Clear Bent Dublin, with Baldo Baldi briar aged over 20 years.

Be well everyone! 🤙 ❤️

View attachment 301177
I noticed I wasn't seeing that McLardy 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.