PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Building raised beds for the wife’s garden…..plus 28 wheel barrels full of dirt and 10 buckets of aged manure…coffee and Ulhe’s in my cobs and workhorse pipes. Codger burley’s works best for me for outside labor and Uhle’s perfection plug is one of the best View attachment 301756

That sounds backbreaking! I remember when we leveled our yard and wheeled the excess dirt to fill a slope in the neighbour’s yard; then wheeling 5.5 cubic yards of pea gravel around the property. I’m glad that’s done (along with mowing lawn) and don’t envy your hauling all that dirt.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good eclipse day all! Started with Carter Hall in an Upshall P Lovatt (double "t" in the catalog). Followed with GH Brown Flake Aromatic in a dedicated wee Tilshead smooth Dublin with flattened shank and matching eighth-bent tapered stem. Per a neighbor's warning, the SIg and Walther are cleaned and loaded just in case the eclipse triggers local wildlife to come looking for human meat. It's Florida.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Fed all the ferals except for Harry the Hairy.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

dottlejockey

Part of the Furniture Now
Ascorti KS full of Butera Kingfisher (BVP).

Ascorti KS.jpg

All my Kingfisher is now in a large jar featuring a collection of tobacco from about 10 tins ranging in acquisition date from 2008-2011 (though the tins were previously in someone else's cellar - not sure of the actual tin dates). I noticed, a few years back, some of the seals were starting to go bad so I opted to pop them all and transfer them together in a large jar. So far, so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.