PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Whimsical in my J Everett bent billiard.

IMG-1210.png

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Managed a Clay pipe smoke at Avoncroft living history festival; I bought a fresh Clay; some of the Redcoats were smoking pipes & shared their pipe baccy. 2 clay bowls of Peterson Connoisseur's Choice & 1 bowl of GH Black Cherry. One of the re-enactors says he was surprised I managed to keep my clay pipe burning & it didn't go out until I'd smoked it all! Found a half full packet of Winston cigarettes on Saturday and 20p / packet of Monster Munch yesterday.
This is the baccy I was smoking with the Redcoats; I'll have to get a tin to smoke in my clays:
A good baccy for the King's Clay!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
My review of Peterson Connoisseur's Choice:
"A nice tasting baccy; met a fellow pipe smoking Redcoat at the living history festival this weekend. I’d just bought a fresh Clay pipe and he shared his baccy with this fellow pipe smoking Redcoat. I liked the vanilla flavour and the smell / taste of this blend. A good baccy choice for the King’s Clay!"

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2020 D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a tapered black p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock263.jpg

Currently, I'm near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Finished the B&V job, and fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling263.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.