PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeWI

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 30, 2023
Somerset WI
When I get new pipes, (got 2 yesterday) they are the only ones I want to smoke! Any one else feel that way? Forcing my self to switch away from my new S Band and Ferndown to give them a rest. Sigh. Likely a CRF w Perique day!
I have to spend $ on taxes, new computer, devices. So that means no TAD or PAD for a good long while. Poop!
Every time!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost half way through this bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Coming down from a challenging day at work with a bowl of GLP Geometrie in a Savinelli Punto Oro 707 - what is becoming one of my favorite blends in one of my favorite pipes.

The work challenges were vanquished in time to get to some short ribs braising in red wine and tomatoes in anticipation of dinner with friends later.
I love it when a pipe and tobacco comes together!

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
2014 Stonehaven in a birth year 1991 Savinelli Collection. New to me pipe in great condition for the price. I am collecting all my family's birth years in this style, View attachment 218869Sandblasted with smooth top.
Commendable, good sir! I love the design and your purpose. For me, ANY excuse is a GREAT excuse to collect another pipe! :col:

Status
Not open for further replies.