PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Had a really tasty bowl of St Bruno last night in the bent cob. A bit more sweetness, perhaps from something I'd smoked before, or my technique was "on", or something...

cob_stb_420.jpg

I had rubbed it out fully and allowed it to dry a couple hours before I could go out and smoke it. It was cool outside, but the wind had died down into the single digits, and although it was far from a one-match smoke, I got some nice long stretches between relights. My only complaint, really, was that I had loaded the pipe completely full but didn't budget enough time to smoke it before I had to go to bed!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this very warm, sunny day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple, and a bunch of unsalted peanuts on the side. I've about a third of a bow left of 4th Generation Night Slice in a 1970s smooth medium bend Stanwell Registered 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter with a vulcanite stem and ferrule in the military mount style. Changed my mind about a couple of aspects of this blend for my review, which I hope to finish soon.
Stanwell Registered 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter .jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Esoterica Tilbury, an elegant Virginia with burley as a condiment in a straight rusticated saddle stem billiard with a big chamber and smooth brim by Luciano, with the year of manufacture, 2013, stamped on the shank. Another summer-like day in N.C. Doing a few chores.

Status
Not open for further replies.