PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Architeuthis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2021
1/2 bowl of C&D Autumn Evening in the vauen bent egg. Very relaxing evening smoke.

It hit 77 degrees today and the spiders are out and about hunting. Tonight there is a cross orb weaver on the backdoor wall under the light --- it looks like this only darker:
View attachment 216003 they eat bugs and don't bother anyone.

I killed a Hobo spider walking across the driveway this afternoon ... they're vicious and their bite, if not treated, can cost you a limb from necrosis (they came from china and crossed from west to east on railway cars):
View attachment 216004
Right on. Let 'em be. Here's an update on the hobo- they've been getting a bad rap...

Architeuthis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2021
Had a bowl of HOTW while trout fishing. I'm nearly certain the fish recognized and approved of the delightful aroma of the smoke wafting over the water. Being that they cant light a pipe underwater, not to mention the lack of hands, they did their best to join and rose to the surface of the stream and sipped the smoke. Turns out a few of them accidentally also sipped down the elk hair caddis fly I was casting and got themselves caught. Maybe it was no accident at all and they simply wanted look me in the eye and say thanks for sharing the delightful pipe with them...

haebar

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2014
East Tennessee
Smoking more Stonehenge Flake in a Savinelli Silver.

Savinelli-Silver.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.